TRADE and Transport LawKey contacts: Benedikt Rohrssen and Lucas Leite Marques
WEDNESDAY 30 AUGUST 2017
Unmanned Transports/ Distribution
14.30 – 16.30
Unmanned vehicles: the future is out there!
Transport and TRADE go hand in hand. Given the Congress’ theme of artificial intelligence, both commissions will bring a joint workshop drawing the attention to the present and future of unmanned transportation and intelligent retail, including the use of drone vessels,automated aircrafts and vehicles and other ways for optimizing transportation and trade. The workshop will provide a practical view of new technologies being developed, in addition to inviting the audience for an open and multi-jurisdictional debate related to the use of AI in transport and trade.
Part 1: Autonomous Ship Project
- Iiro Lindborg, Vice President, Remote & Autonomous Operations, Ship Intelligence, Rolls Royce, Finland
Part 2: Round-table debate
- Christian Bjortuft Ellingsen, Simonsen Vogt Wiig AS, Norway
- Marcus Webersberger, Dabelstein & Passehl, Germany
- Julia Bhend, Probst Partner AG, Switzerland
- Hiroyuki Sanbe, Atsumi & Sakai, Japan
- Gustaf Duhs, Stevens & Bolton LLP, UK